Today I’m 100% out of charge I’ve spent the past 5 days battling a cold and even tho I’m almost at the end today has been my worst day, so much so that my eating habits have been awful and I now feel guilty. Now I am a believer of one day at a time and obviously I know you have to feed a cold but I’ve definitely been feeding it with all the wrong things, so with tomorrow being the day I get back on track I decided that id send some mid week positivity your way too!. Find below my top 6 tips
- 1. You can undo all the wrongs you made in one day (I always feel less guilty if drink lots of water) this doesn’t have to be food related if you wanted to have completed a check list just add a few on to the next days .
- 2. let yourself start again it not over because you’ve had a set back.
- 3. Take it one day at a time life doesn’t always go according to plan you can only achieve so much in one day.
- 4. Work hard but not so hard that you forget to live. We only get one life so make the most of it.
- 5. Do it because you want to not because you have to, you’ll reach all your goals if it’s a goal you want to achieve
- 6. It’s not a competition don’t look at what other people have or where they are and think you need to be in the same situation or have achieved the same things their story is not yours.
Untill next time